Hearing loss currently affects more than 10 million people in the UK – that’s one in six of us. And it’s growing – by 2031 a massive 14.5 million people in the UK will have hearing loss.
Supporting Action on Hearing Loss through your pay will help us to create a world where hearing loss doesn’t limit or label people, where tinnitus is silenced and where people value and look after their hearing.
- to cure hearing loss and tinnitus
- more support for people with hearing loss
- no one to be isolated through their hearing loss
- people to protect themselves against hearing loss and tinnitus
- people to acknowledge their hearing loss and take action
Your donation could provide support for people with hearing loss and tinnitus, provide day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs, and support research into cures and treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus.
Registered Charity No. 207720 (England and Wales) and SC038926 (Scotland).